“Nothing in our faith says it’s OK to kill anyone.”
Ahmed Bedier of CAIR
“Slay the unbelievers wherever ye find them…”
The Quran, Verse 9:5
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) – A non-Muslim who knows more about Islam than they are supposed to know.
“Islamophobia” is an allegedly irrational fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and social expression. It tends to afflict those most familiar with the religion while sparing the more gullible.
According to the Quran, fear of Islam is created by Allah, who “throws terror into the hearts of disbelievers” (Quran 8:12). In the real world, it is a product of rational observation. Supremacist ideology is always problematic in free societies where it can be debunked, but particularly so in those that respect universal equality.
To obscure the fact that the same problems and reactions follow Islam into every country, no matter how tolerant, apologists have created a clinical-sounding word to imply that any suspicion that Islam is different from other religions is a mental disorder.
In truth, the sceptics of Islam don’t care that it is different: they care about how it is, and what that means for the rest of us. Consider that Hinduism is different in almost every way from every other world religion, but no one is accused of having Hinduphobia.
In fact, Islam is the only religion that requires a pretend word to protect against critical inquiry. The sole purpose of “Islamophobia” is to conflate ideological truth with anti-Muslim bigotry. The irony is that of all religions, the tenets of Islam are the least tolerant and most hostile toward the others.
Unfortunately, when Islam checks in, a lot of folks wind up checking out… permanently. Therefore “Islamophobes” are a pretty broad group.
- Hindus, Christians, and Jews who don’t want to be forced into a political system that treats them as third-class citizens. (Islamic teaching)
- Atheists who want the freedom to live openly and challenge religious orthodoxy in the public spherre. (Islamic teaching)
- Women who don’t want to be draped in black bags. (Islamic teaching)
- Heterosexual males who prefer not to see women draped in black bags. (Islamic teaching)
- Wives who don’t want to be beaten (Islamic teaching)
- Drinkers (this one’s important). (Islamic teaching)
- Artists and art lovers. (Islamic teaching)
- Historians who don’t want to see priceless manuscripts and books burned just because they disagree with the Quran.
- Homosexuals who don’t want to be beaten to death or thrown from a building. (Islamic teaching)
- Anyone else who believes that consenting adults should not be killed or tortured over sexual practices. (Islamic teaching)
- Dog lovers. (Islamic teaching)
- Animal Rights activists and anyone else who is opposed to the cruel and unethical treatment of animals. (Islamic teaching)
- Mothers who don’t want their daughters killed over a man’s “honor.” (Islamic teaching)
- Intellectuals who value freedom of conscience and public dissent. (Islamic teaching)
- Anyone believing that the value of a person’s life is not determined by their religious beliefs. (Islamic teaching)
- Feminists who believe that women should not be made subordinate to men by a religion which openly insists that females are the intellectual and legal inferior of males. (Islamic teaching)
- Anyone else who objects to a religion in which a woman’s identity is defined by her relationship to a man. (Islamic teaching)
- Whoever knows that the clitoris is there for a reason. (Islamic teaching)
- Secularists who believe in the separation of government and religion. (Islamic teaching)
- The left-handed (Islamic teaching).
- Liberals who don’t believe that culture and moral values should be established by a state-sponsored religion. (Get past The Religion Barrier)
- Conservatives who believe in preserving the Western heritage responsible for the civil freedom, political liberty and economic success which has attracted the flood of immigrants from Muslim nations, where such values are conspicuously lacking. (Islamic teaching)
- Muslims who would like the freedom to leave Islam. (Islamic teaching)
And many more…